Saturday, August 23, 2008

In My Time (Sa Sakuyang Panahon)

I'd like to write on many things, more so of stories that entails a lot of imaginations. Mine or someone else stories, all the same.

I'd like to talk and sit down with idiosyncratic Caramoanons, who still have vivid memories of their ways and means of the times of their lives. To query, argue, use my intuition and trade concepts with them. I would like their testimonies to be a living witness that will serve as reflective mirrors for the new generation.

On the other hand, it is also my desire to write about anything else that are not too seriously mattering in our midst. I just want to savor the the memories of how we plunge into the river. Our menial chore of picking-up mollusk of elongated shells in knee deep waters and dive into deeper part where the rounded-spiral shells are found sticking beneath lime rocks. Go back to times of cutting classes just to be freely willy-nilly wanderer in the forest, gathering wild fruits and be pricked by certain kind of plants with their thorns. Review our misadventures, when we were chased in blitz by a swarm of angry bees, somebody slinged-shot their hive, we unceremoniously fled away, sliding on stony downhill.

There are so many other nostalgic thoughts, like schooling days in elementary, I can not forget the taste of Nutri-bun, a gigantic bread I have ever seen by that time. The hearty happy moments celebrating the Jr. & Senior Promenade in high school, and so with the continuing essays of every stages of my life, in my time.

Whatever comes to mind, I will write at any opportune time, the past, present and future times.

This endeavor of mine, gathering photographs and stories, are due to my personal whim of elevating these pieces of treasured memories into state of immortality, preserving them in the cyberspace library of unlimited capacities and possibilities.

These are really my earnest desires. To be equipped with sharp memories, accurate and honest to goodness telling of the times, wide and unlimited means of looking back.

But modesty aside, I submit to my mortality, not pretending to work on these with the sole encompassing use of my brain. It's due to the advent of modern information technology in my time; such dreams are on the way to come into reality. I am starting it now, drifting on these hi-tech generations, using this medium at www.kanvar.multiply.com


No comments: