Monday, September 3, 2007

Speech by ALEXIS before an audience at the Mapua Institute of Technology

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A pleasant afternoon to all of you .. I belong to the School of Multimedia Arts and Sciences and I was appointed CSC representative.

I take this responsibility as part of a challenge, and an opportunity for development, to be a well rounded student of Mapua Institute of Technology.

While taking the honor of being the CSC representative, I am bound to exercise leadership by example. And this means, abiding by the rules and regulations of the school, develop appreciation and promotion of this relatively new course curriculum, the Multimedia Arts and Sciences. Inspire my fellow students to perform well in academics and extra-curricular activities, in order to garner honors for the School of Multimedia Arts and Sciences.

An specific initial move, I am respectfully submitting my idea of establishing a pioneering student organization, exclusively for MAS students; as a vehicle in consolidating our efforts, a unifying factor, to be able to realize our noble objectives.

We aim that the organization will ultimately earn a distinct character of excellence, in and out of the campus. An identity deserving as that of being a product of School of Multimedia Arts and Sciences of Mapua Institute of Technology.

Thank you.

Alexis B. Co

No comments: