Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome to my Blog: http://caramoan-kanvar.blogspot.com

Greetings!

Reading Blogs has become my favorite pastime these days. It displaces a great deal of time spent on my supposedly old habit of reading books of general interests.

I become an avid follower of a number of blog authors who are churning out masterpieces that excites my imagination. It becomes my source of wisdom and entertainment. Somehow, such kind of exposures, evolved as an inspiration to me, to become wiser and at least witty.

I have been asked for my e-mail address from time to time for more than a decade, and I can't offer any. I stubornly closed my mind due to quandary of tasking my rusted faculty of learning anew the rudiments of internet surfing.

Somebody had then created for me my e-mail address. It took me some time to follow the mere procedure of opening it - to retrieve incoming e-mails, much more tedious, when I have to send outward e-mails.

The motivation and encouragement to learn how to open e-mails, and eventually accessing blog sites dawned on me when I met Wilfredo O. Pascual, a Carlos Palanca awardee for literature in 2004, and this year, declared winner again for literature , becoming a two time Palanca Grand Prize Winner. I was introduced to peek at his blog site: Secret Gospels, Sacred Sites with the guidance of a brod at CLSU Artist Club, Elito Circa.

I read a few of his opening lines:

" I was born on the eve of winter solstice, when the
earth is inclined farthest away from the sun, that
time of the year when the day is shortest and the
night longest." ......

The way his words arrived on me is just magical . That was the start of my zest in viewing all his recent entries and searching more from his archived posts. By and by, I gained little progress everyday pressing the right keys and learned to enjoy interacting with on line computer.

Thank God, for having Willi, Elito, and Caramoan@groups.msn.com, which served as my acclimatization and prelude to my taking a new role, of that being a neophyte blogger. Really a trying hard blogger.

Welcome to http://caramoan-kanvar.blogspot.com


Tony Co as Jack the Majic Dragon

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for dropping by at my blog.

oks yang si willi, hands down, one of the best multi-discipline artists i've met since I lost my virginity. =)

do a blog-hop and follow our links. you'll get to spot other equally weird bloggers across the country.

cge regards on your blogging career.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

True phrase

Anonymous said...

Bravo, your opinion is useful

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I regard as polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.