Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DEVELOPING SMALL ENTREPRENEURS THROUGH SELLING BIO-MASS GASIFIER STOVES

All along, I thought I had embraced an advocacy on Environmentalism, Renewable Energy Sources, Recycling and other similar cause, simply because I got hooked on Alexis Belonio's brainchild, the Gasifier stove project.

I say it clear, I am not an advocate of cleanliness, orderliness, environmentness, energyness and the likes.

I must admit, it does not bother me to see disorganized surroundings, I'm not fond of planting trees.

I do not even got a clear message of worldwide climate change.

I thought global warming affects only those on the tropical zone, opposite the conducive effect it may bring to countries on the side of temperate zone.

Perhaps, the best way to say it, it is not my Forte, all of the above.

One day, I personally meet Alexis Belonio and immediately, I was converted to his cause, in a way.

From then on, I had spent my leisurely time testing and experimenting the rice husk gasifier stove.

I would often tarry at night observing the flame's behavior, it's sensitivity to airflow, learning the ratio and proportion of input fuel to output gas, and so on with so many peculiarities of it.

Every now and then, I would report to my Maestro Belonio all my observations and little rediscoveries while my having my intimate affair with the gaseous flame.

Most of the time, Maestro Belonio was not surprised by my observations because he had been there and have done that already.

But sometimes, my input reconfirms his doubts and therefore, he gave me conclusions.

And rarely, he is delighted with me, because I have stumbled on some little discoveries, so mundane that it can not be decipherable to his kind with unfathomable chest of knowledge.

Finally, we both developed the simplest, practical and minimal on manufacturing process involved in coming out with Bio-Mass Gasifier - made of stainless steel reactor.

Production is now on-going. The next part is my game. Selling time.

I am not keen on selling directly to End-Users. I intend to develop small entrepreneurs who will do the direct selling in their respective areas.

The market is so vast, because kitchen is an integral part of every household. It can never be saturated because population growth is infinite.

I assure you, the Dealers (entrepreneurs) stand to earn good profit.

For every unit sold by the Dealer to the End-user, he will generate at most, an amount that can buy around 14kgs of rice.

Whereas, the gasifier stove being peddled weighs around 4kgs only.

I guess, I found my advocacy here, that of developing Small Entrepreneurs.

And it makes sense to my favorite description of myself: MY LIFE THRIVES ON SELLING ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND UNDER THE WATER, INCLUDING IN BETWEENS, 24/7, WHOLESALE AND RETAIL.

No comments: