Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Part 2. Garbage In-Fuel Out (GI-FO) Power Plant - My Reply To All Reactions

Thank you for your interests and gesture of support in our triumvirate venture that comes from nowhere, started just like a pop in the air.

That would really be hard to believe, except in believing that it was providential when we, ALEXIS BELONIO, VICTORIANO OCON & ANTONIO CO meet each other.

Construction of the Gasifier Reactor is not too complicated because it was already done in a simple manner by a simple man, Eng'r. Alexis Belonio in his short stint work in our neighboring country few years back. It does not require computerized gadgets that we have to rely from foreign sources. It is so simple that I was able to comprehend it, if not, I would not be in this business.

It will not need tons of money. Not even the steel and iron materials needed will weigh in ratio and proportion by the tons. The actual cost of materials is very minimal. It's Greed that escalates the astronomical price of any meaningful project.

For some logic, household use LPG to cook, then later, LPG was used to fuel an automotive engine that drives the axles in order to deliver us from place to place. See our taxis now?

For more than a year now, from the time Alexis Belonio gifted me his Rice Husk Gasifier Stove, I already weaned my household using LPG for cooking for more than a year now also. If RHG stove produces gas for my cooking, then, it can also be used as alternative fuel to an Industrial Engine, which can drive a dynamo to produce electricity.

Rice husk is a form of BIOMASS, garbage is also a BIOMASS, therefore, they will produce gas, just like what happened in our previous experimentation.

I may not be accurate in describing what kind of gas was produced, but my simple mind tells me that if it burns, probably, there was gas.

There will be no need for segregation of garbage here. The only waste material to be rejected are glasses and irons, and that would be not much of a problem. Glasses and iron will never reach the dump-site anymore, because scavengers are actually putting premium looking for them.

Gasification can be produced in big scale or small scale. I have once shown some of you my small demo unit, and it works before your very eyes. I still have a miniature model that becomes my favorite toy nowadays, it is a gasifier as tiny as Alaska Evaporada tin can.

This project is not ambitious. We would just keep it simple and let destiny drift us to where we should be.


Tony Co, for and in behalf of Alexis Belonio and Victoriano Ocon

No comments: