Monday, December 1, 2008

GoNegosyo i-Multiply Mo, Bulletin No.1: New! Multi-Purpose Grasscutter-Harvester

Links

I am promoting a new small machine product. It is a simple metal contraption to be attached to a motorized grass-cutter, which then converts it to double as rice harvester, and also becoming an effective cutting equipment for stalks and shrubs. That attachment consist of a tungsten carbide saw teeth blade and a curved metal sheet, forming like a half funnel that catches and controls the rice paddies from flying indiscriminately to any direction.

I hastily sent samples of that merchandise to some of my Dealers without any enclosed brochures, so they are puzzled now on how to assemble them.

While trying to send a not so clear picture of a readily assembled unit, I paused to satisfy my curiosity, why not google - "grasscutter harvester?" What a pleasant surprise! I stumbled on a Company showcasing the same kind of product with clear product picture and a you tube video too.

Try it now, please Google: "grasscutter harvester", then click PCARRD message board. Or, try to visit directly this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4SYbaG7OM8 and also http://www.kainitz.com


Be sure to watch the video of harvesting demonstration. The convenience and usefulness of the equipment is very impressive. And that would be more likely how my product will function or will be put into intended use.

That kind of machine is relatively new in the agricultural machinery industry in the Philippines. It has not yet flooded the market, but no doubt, it will soon become a part of basic tools in farming in the countryside - just like the local handtractor and thresher, due to its technological simplicity and adaptability.

With due respect, I thank Kainitz Corporation for having a website featuring that particular product which lead me to use it as a ready reference. I guess, it would work both ways for both of us, this is also in a way, facilitating the introduction of Kainitz Corporation to my prospective Buyers and or Sellers.

For price and specification particulars, please let me answer you on private email

No comments: